Cut and Sew Manufacturers
TEG provides a complete cut and sew manufacturing process. We serve emerging and established designers in bringing their visions to life. The cut and sew apparel manufacturing process is a highly technical skill, and our in-house team delivers only the very best.
For over a decade, TEG has been providing high-level development and production services to independent fashion designers around the globe. Our industry-leading cut and sew services have helped over 900 clothing designers create unique, fully customized, high-quality garments.
Cut and Sew Services
All of our cut and sew clothing services utilize state-of-the-art facilities and machinery. Our experts are some of the best and most experienced in the industry. We are fully committed to creating truly customized garments for your brand, stitched to perfection.
Los Angeles Cut and Sew Manufacturing
Our unique cut and sew factory in Los Angeles is situated in the heart of the Downtown Arts District. We draw in clients from all over the U.S who are looking for the finest cut and sew contractors.
Cut and sew services Los Angeles include:
- In-House studio level production with no minimum required, up to 50 pieces per style.
- Sewn art installations and special request projects.
- Factory level production with low minimums, 50 pieces per style and larger volumes for scalability.
- All cut and sew production projects are managed by our project managers daily. This includes intensive quality control checks.
- Collaborations with a select few specialized large-scale manufacturing factories.
- We offer our clients a complete range of production services, competitive costs and scalability.
Cut and Sew Manufacturers San Francisco
Our Parisian inspired studio in Downtown San Francisco has become an invaluable resource for bridal and evening wear designers. Our specialists provide rare skills and unmatched couture quality.
Cut and sew services San Francisco include:
- Full service development packages and small volume fulfillment ranging from 1-10 pieces per order.
- A special emphasis on complexity, specializing in high-end gowns, evening wear and bridal wear.
- Industry leading experts in avant-garde collections.
How long is the cut and sew process?
The length of time really depends on the project. As each project is completely unique, the complexity will differ. All of our studio level production is contracted with quick turnarounds of 4-8 weeks. Rush deliveries are available in as little as 1-4 weeks with an additional rush fee.
What type of garments can you make?
All of the garments are sewn by highly skilled production sewers, capable of ALL garment categories. Our machines are suitable for light and heavyweight sewing, including:
- Cut and sew knits
- Athletic wear
- And more…
Does TEG provide materials?
We can provide a dedicated sourcing manager that can work with you. We use a select few vendors to ensure the highest quality, American made raw fabric. You can also consult with us to discover the best places to source your own materials.
What do I need to get started?
As part of our development process, we will provide you with a TEG specification sheet. You can use this to include all the details required to create your first patterns and samples.
How much will it cost?
Each project is completely unique, the differing complexity and custom apparel requires varied hours and labor. Once we have completed your finished samples we can accurately cost for production.
Click below to see our development packages costs: